Emma's Yarn Sharon Air MKAL Kits
Here’s what we know:
- Beginning August 12th, Casapinka will release a weekly clue for a section of the knitted shawl
- The MKAL runs for 6 weeks, with a new clue dropping each week
- Pattern access will be available on Ravelry within the next couple of weeks—once you purchase access you will automatically receive the clues upon their release
- The final design is a mystery—but Sharon says it’s a shawl construction new to Casapinka, so it should be interesting!
- The shawl uses four 400 yd skeins of fingering weight yarn
Our Emma's Yarn kits include four skeins of Super Silky in curated color combintions, Casapinka (and Sharon)-approved for the best MKAL Finished Objects!
Pattern access sold separately on Ravelry; MKAL begins August 12th.
Yarn details: fingering weight, 2-ply, 80% superwash merino/20% silk, 400yds (366m), 100 g.