We are partnering with Madelinetosh to bend the arc of the moment towards justice through the exercise of kindness.
We are selling them at $20, $6-$8.50 less than each bases’s current shop price.
We encourage you to take your savings on every purchase of Human Kindness and pay it forward to the charity or cause of your choice—whatever you choose.
AND—MadTosh recently raised the MSRP of both TML and Vintage to $29. For a limited time, however, we’re keeping all other TML and Vintage colorways at their current Unwind price ($26 for TML and $28.50 for Vintage), so you can add the extra savings to your Human Kindness donation of choice. The price of both bases will increase to $29 on August 21st.
AND IT'S NOT JUST YARN—from now through August 20th, we will donate $5.00 from the purchase of every MadTosh TML & Vintage skein to NourishKC, a KCMO based non-profit organization dedicated to community building, dignified dining for the food insecure, and job training and fair wage practices for their employees. Learn more about their mission here.
Looking for project ideas for Human Kindness? Consider these:
- Pair Human Kindness TML with La Bien Aimée Mohair Silk for a cozy Posy Shawl from TinCan Knits
- Combine HK TML with two other colorways for the crocheted Fading Brightness Shawl from Annelies Baes Crochet Designs
- Get a sweater’s quantity of Vintage and knit the sweatshirt-style Worsted Knife Grinder’s Daughter from Kathryn Folkwerth…
- 0r crochet Toni Lipsey’s Sweater Weather Cardigan
- Jump in last minute on our Knitaly KAL and make Cailtlin Hunter's Tegna with 2-3 TML skeins, or her Navelli Tee—consider Human Kindness, Below Zero, & Celadon
- Use that same TML combo for Cally Monster's latest, the Fort Collins Shawl
- Make Wool & Pine's Scotch Broom Tee with 2-3 skeins of TML
- Use TML to crochet the Summer Stream Tee from Grace ForTheFrills Design
- Any of your favorite fingering or worsted patterns!
We are all passionate about our beliefs, and the present needs of the world are so great. We invite you to join us in taking the energy of this moment to move towards justice and peace through generosity and kindness.