September 14th-17th, 2023
Kickoff the 2023-24 Making Season with the third annual Kansas City Yarn Crawl, featuring five local shops: Knit Ewe Together in Excelsior Springs, MO; MoMo's Knitting Nook in Leavenworth, KS; Unwind Fiber Arts in Lee's Summit, MO; Yarn Barn in Lawrence, KS; and Yarn Social in Kansas City, MO.
As usual, we have SO MUCH planned for you during the crawl, including--
- Lavender Lune/Tif Neilan Collaboration Kits for the Meadow Walk Shawl, an Unwind exclusive during the crawl
- Lavender Lune Halloween Countdown Boxes
- New Garden Yarns crawl custom colorway, Hat Hat Hooray, in DK & Sock Sets
- Westknits MKAL 2023 Geogradient Shawl Kits
- Mystery Bags, featuring special yarns & free patterns
- JillieA Bags fresh fall restock
- Ann Carroll Treasures Pop Up Shop, Sept. 14th & 15th
- Judy & Eileen Pop Up Shop, September 16th & 17th
- ALL the new yarns—MadTosh/Barker Wool Assigned Pooling colorways; Sandnes Garn Tynn Mohair Silk & PetiteKnit Peer Gynt; Brooklyn Tweed Imbue—and restocked La Bien Aimée; LITLG; Fibre Co. Cumbria & Road to China Light; and new colors of Kelbourne Woolens Scout
- FREE SHIPPING on online orders of $25+
- ENTER THE SHOP GIFT BASKET DRAWING just for walking through the door, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY!
- VISIT ALL FIVE SHOPS FOR A CHANCE TO WIN THE GRAND PRIZE GIFT BASKET!!
Plus every purchase made during the crawl gets a free pattern for Tammy’s Tam, the hat designed by Unwind’s Tammy Garrison just for KCYC 2023!
Join us for the Crawl Kickoff Party, Thursday, September 14th, from 5-8p, featuring—
- Door Prizes
- Food & Drinks from Local Small Businesses
- First Dibs on Everything Highlighted Above!
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 10 am - 8 pm
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 10 am - 5 pm
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 10 am - 5 pm
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, noon - 4 pm