- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
Sweater Basics: Carrie Turner of the Unwind Staff will teach you everything you need to know to make your first beautiful sweater, or to level up your current sweater game. We'll use the Lento Sweater by Jonna Hietala (publisher of Laine Magazine) and your choice of DK weight yarn to launch your sweater-making journey.
We are offering this class in 8 two hour sessions; choose the sessions you most need or purchase the whole package, including:
- Session 1, October 21st: Ravelry 101; learn how to use this invaluable tool for all your making and to pick your perfect sweater
- Session 2, October 28th: yarn selection, gauge and swatching
- Session 3, November 11th: reading patterns, casting on, and neckline
- Session 4, November 18th: raglan set up and short rows
- Session 5, November 25th: sleeve separation & body
- Session 6, December 9th: fixing mistakes & tubular bind off
- Session 7, December 16th: sleeves
- Session 8, January 6th: finishing techniques
All classes will be held on the designated dates, Saturdays from 9-11am.
Ala carte sessions are $40; purchase the whole package and receive 20% off the regular price. Unless otherwise noted, all classes are in person at Unwind Fiber Arts, limited to 5 persons, and all supplies are sold separately.
- Free Shipping on U.S. Orders over $100